Broiled Breakfast Grapefruit Recipe
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Cut grapefruit in half (midway between the stem-end and the dot on the opposite end).
- Sprinkle brown sugar over grapefruit sections, using more or less as desired.
- Grapefruit can be eaten as is, or broiled.
- To broil, put halves sugar-side up on a cookie sheet in the oven and set oven on broil for a few minutes.
- The brown sugar should melt and start to get crispy.
- Eat immediately by spooning out the half-sections of grapefruit.