Endive with Grapefruit Recipe
- 2 heads endive
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 grapefruit
- Wash, trim, and separate endive leaves.
- Lay each separately on a platter or plate.
- Mix cream cheese and dill.
- Place about a tsp of cream cheese mixture on the stem end of each endive leaf.
- Place a half grapefruit segment on top of the cream cheese.
- To Segment A Grapefruit: Slice off the top and bottom of grapefruit.
- Remove the rest of the peel including the white pith to expose the membrane.
- Slice into each side of each segment with knife.