Think Pink-Grapefruit Breakfast Power Recipe
- 1 pink grapefruit
- 1-2 tablespoon cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- Peel grapefruit. Be sure that you also have removed the white skin, which is bitter.
- Cut grapefruit into thin slices, or cut out the grapefruit filets from the grapefruit.
- Arrange grapefruit on a plate.
- Put 1 or 2 lobes of cottage cheese on grapefruit.
- In a small sauce pan heat honey and sesame seeds. Bring to a single boil for a few seconds. Remove from heat and let stand for about 5 minutes.
- Pour warm honey mixture over grapefruit and cottage cheese. Garnish with a few fresh coriander leaves and serve.